Employees and job seekers say micromanagement is the biggest red flag in a workplace.
That's according to a survey of workers conducted by Monster in August, 2023.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the poll.
Some of the other workplace red flags identified by the survey respondents are having too many rounds of interviews for a position and seeing favoritism from managers.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Management:
- The Top Challenges Companies Face in ESG Reporting
- Empowering Sales Success—The Role of Marketing in Sales Enablement: Owen Richards on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Marketing Has a Data Problem, and Here's What Can Fix It
- How to Attract and Retain Top B2B Marketing Talent
- How Employers' Political Stances Affect Recruiting and Retention
- What Remote Workers Do While on the Clock [Infographic]