Both organic search and paid search can help marketers engage audiences and compel action.
So, what separates the two approaches? And when is one a better choice than the other?
An infographic (below) from Brafton explores the similarities and differences between organic search and paid search.
It looks at what each search strategy is, the role keywords play in each, the optimal content for each, and how they differ in traffic generation, ROI, cost effectiveness, and measurement.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to SEO:
- The Decline of Cookies Means the Rise of Organic Search Marketing
- Unraveling SEO Secrets for B2B Marketers: Kyle Roof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Unlock the Power of Your SEO: A Beginner's Guide to Measuring Success
- Unleashing the Power of Pillar-Based Marketing: Ryan Brock on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Healthcare SEO Trends for 2023: AI to the Rescue?
- Eight Essential On-Page SEO Elements to Focus On [Infographic]