What is it that top salespeople—those who meet ambitious goals, have high win rates, and achieve premium pricing—do differently?
According to research from RAIN Group, it's not just one thing but a series of behaviors across the sales cycle.
An infographic (below) summarizes findings from the research.
It looks at what top salespeople tend to do differently in prospecting, solution crafting, solution presentation, negotiating, closing, and training.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Career Development:
- Why Employees Are Staying at Their Jobs [Infographic]
- How B2B Marketers Can Know If They've Chosen the Right Career | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Top Skills Among B2B Marketers on LinkedIn
- The Average Tenure of CMOs at Big Companies
- How to Authentically Brand Yourself in a Digital World | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- The Digital Marketing Jobs That Will Be Disrupted Most by AI