B2B professionals are increasingly relying on artificial intelligence solutions, expecting personalized experiences from vendors, and dealing with chatbots.
That's according to a recent survey of 503 B2B professionals conducted by B2B Reviews.
An infographic (below) summarizes key findings from the research.
It looks at several emerging B2B trends, including how B2B firms are increasing operational efficiency and how B2B buyer behavior is changing.
Check out the infographic:
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show