Furniture retailer IKEA has one of the most recognizable and well-liked brands in the world.
What are the secrets to the company's marketing success? And what can marketers learn from its strategy?
An infographic (below) from Brafton looks at elements of IKEA's approach that marketers across industries can potentially apply to their own efforts.
Specifically, it delves into seven tactics: having a creative and consistent brand theme, focusing on returning customers, taking risks with branded content, considering the ideal staging when showcasing products, emphasizing sustainability, capturing the attention of influencers, and embracing VR experiences.
Check out the infographic:
marketing strategy infographic" />
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- The Key to Thriving Digital Communities: Love Thy Neighbor
- How to Nurture Your Marketing Message [Infographic]
- B2B Multichannel Marketing: Top Channels, Trends, and Challenges
- Digital Marketing for Biotech Companies: From Clinical Trials to Clicks
- Undivided Attention: A Key Benefit of Traditional Mail Marketing
- B2B Branding, Stories, Social Efforts, and Disruptive Innovation for Your Company | Marketing Smarts Live Show