Topic: Website Critique
Top 3 Or So Suggestions For This Website (first)?
- Tips On How To Make The Website Customer Friend?
- "my Lesson In A Box" Website. Would You Buy?
- What Is The Best Website Design Company?
- Website For New Restaurant
- Difference Between Web Development And Web Design
- Critique My Digital Marketing Website
- I Have A Business And I Designed A Website
- Backlinks And Marketing
- My Author Website
- Fill The Gaps—how Do We Make Our Site Kick-butt?!
- Search more Know-How Exchange Q&A
Top 25 Experts
- Jay Hamilton-Roth 33,410 points
- mgoodman 18,492 points
- Gary Bloomer 15,478 points
- Frank Hurtte 8,158 points
- darcy.moen 4,362 points
- jpoyer 3,913 points
- SteveByrneMarketing 3,494 points
- Chris Blackman 3,271 points
- Peter (henna gaijin) 3,213 points
- NatashaChernavska 3,080 points
- simpson.kayle 3,000 points
- Harry Hallman 2,775 points
- Pepper Blue 2,635 points
- Inbox_Interactive 2,603 points
- Carl Crawford 2,413 points
- Deremiah *CPE 2,323 points
- SRyan ;] 2,119 points
- peg 1,777 points
- babbsela 1,766 points
**I'm the all-in-one marketing resource so I am looking for top suggestions because I can't get it perfect and we can't outsource the project anytime soon**
Some pre-made pain points:
-content layout/display/organization? Like what elements or plugins might help?
-If I should ditch the photo background: I am clinging to it because I don't know what choices to make without it, but is it horrible?
-body font size?
-(I know the heading font is appearing strange)
-What should be taken off of the homepage - if there is too much text for it (took a content-heavy approach on-site - any feedback on writing style).
We have a video being made - a storied brand live video I'll want to put on there too, maybe to replace the quote on the homepage.
Thank you in advance to anyone that takes the time to provide their feedback (please don't be soul-crushing though)! The company is happy with it but I know it needs work. It's just that what they had before was like 20 years dated...