How To Build a Consistent Pipeline of Customer Referrals
- Daryl T. Logullo
- Thu., Oct 18, 2007, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Referrals are the single fastest easiest way for any business or executive to build deep relationships, earn more money, and enjoy the freedom they desire. But the problem today is that the typical business professional does not receive all the referrals they want or deserve—despite providing excellent service and work for others.
This causes them to work harder, longer, and spend unnecessary money in marketing arenas that unfortunately get ignored.
Few things are more hopeless than expecting customers to tell others about you and your products and services. The reason? They do not do so consistently!
What should you expect after attending this online seminar? Strategies and proven formulas that substantially improve your chance of achieving consistent referrals and introductions, greater sales, and more profits.
Daryl T. Logullo is the founder of Strategic Impact!, a marketing, sales and referral consultancy based in Vero Beach, Florida, which serves more than 40 different industries. He is the author of the best-selling book, "Maximum Referrals: How To Get More Referrals In One Month Than You Now Get All Year!"
Prior to founding Strategic Impact! Daryl was a Senior Executive and Vice President and Director of Business Development for top financial services firms, including investment advisers and brokerage companies. A former national business broadcaster and award winning public speaker, Logullo shares his knowledge with small businesses and private practice individuals. He is the author of countless books and special reports, and his comments have been featured in The New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and other national media.
Who Should Attend?
Sales and marketing professionals in industries that thrive on customer relationships.
What Will You Learn?
- The single biggest mistake that small businesses, software companies, resellers, and sales and marketing executives make with a referral program.
- How to use the acronym "HELP" to generate consistent referral flow and introductions—even from strangers and in unknown companies.
- The "Referral Manifesto Equation"—7 questions you are overlooking, and what the resulting equation reveals about your referral approach.
- The 8 referral myths and their counterparts: The 8 referral truisms.
- 8 precise action steps to help you place the 8 "truisms" into sustainable action.
- The concept of LTVC in new introductions and referral relationships.
- 5 ways to become a better, more successful networker.
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.