Key Digital Trend Currents That Are Shaping Business
- Steve Woodruff
- Jennifer Kelly
- Thu., Aug 22, 2013, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
In the rapidly-evolving digital world, online platforms and tactics resemble the seemingly random movement of a pinball machine, making it difficult to understand what's next—and how to plan for it.
In this PRO seminar, you'll learn that it's important to look beyond trends (such as the latest hot platform) to trend currents—those inevitable, inexorable forces that are shaping the world of business and communications. You'll discover five key terms that unlock the direction of our digital future, allowing you to more accurately assess which strategies and tactics will bear the most fruit long-term.
Steve Woodruff is a business futurist, a clarity therapist, and a connection agent, all wrapped up in a warm smile. Steve builds referral business networks and has a passion to help individuals and companies find their optimal "fit" in the marketplace through clarity coaching sessions.
Who Should Attend?
The ideal attendee is responsible for some aspect of digital marketing or communications, either at an executive level or at a strategic level of evaluation and decision-making.
What Will You Learn?
- How to distinguish between current trends (highly unpredictable) and trend currents (quite predictable)
- How five major forces are driving all digital business marketing and communications (and what they are, of course)
- How to discern the lowest-hanging fruit with the longest-term benefit in their specific situation
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.
- Seminar Help & FAQs
- Call our PRO Hotline: (866) 557-9625
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn More About Our Seminars