Taming the Content Beast: How to Avoid Content Creation Overload
- Kim Gusta
- Jennifer Kelly
- Thu., Aug 29, 2013, 12pm ET (9am PT)
- 90 minutes
Keeping up with content creation is tough. Experts advise you to constantly pump out new content to make both your buyers and Google happy. But that's tough to do if you have limited resources, time, and money. Before things get too hairy, you need to make sure your content creation efforts are on the right track.
In this PRO seminar, you'll get actionable advice on how to efficiently engage your buyers—and avoid feeling overwhelmed—when compelling content is on the menu.
Kim Gusta regularly wrangles the content beast as a copywriter and content expert for high tech companies like Symantec, Brocade, and inContact. Having spent her entire career in high-tech, she understands how to engage jaded prospects with content and persuade them to say "yes."
Who Should Attend?
B2B marketers who are committed to a content strategy but aren't quite sure how to best utilize their limited resources to create all the content needed.
What Will You Learn?
- How to create and implement a 60-day plan that will tame your content beast
- Practical tips for creating a repeatable content creation process
- Ideas for achieving economies of scale
- The one key question you should always ask BEFORE creating any new content
- The best ideas for developing unique content that resonates with your buyers
You have two choices. You can pay as you go, buying single sessions that interest you. Or you can buy a PRO membership, and attend all our new PRO seminars and Take 10 webcasts over the next year, plus watch hundreds more from our library on-demand.