Customers today are more knowledgeable and can reach more ears faster with their message about a company’s products and services. To monitor and engage in those conversations, businesses must listen and engage with their community of customers and prospects.
Adding social CRM to the existing tools and systems already in place, a business can level the playing field and be proactive with customer conversations that might impact the company. Social CRM is a powerful marketing asset because businesses can:
- Leverage the same reporting systems. Social CRM can be integrated with your existing reporting systems. Keeping track of social activities, community interactions and other marketing activities is vital---all of these activities need metrics collected. With SCRM, you don’t have to retrain personnel, invest funds or other resources into new reporting systems.
- Keep track of social media campaigns. Keeping track of B2B social media marketing campaigns is critical for B2B marketing. With the use of an active community and social CRM in place, marketers can track, understand and respond to prospect activities across social channels.
- Consolidate social media. Having too many feeds and social networks to track is a common problem for B2B marketing activities. With SCRM, the marketer can bring together feeds and data from public social networks, such as Twitter, into to their SCRM framework for further analysis and action.
The more in touch a business is with its community of prospects and current customers, the more it understands the problems being faced. This leads to rapid responses with helpful solutions. Adding the power of social CRM to marketing’s existing systems helps keep a business close to the community, build relationships and nurture a brand.
Continue reading "Keep Track of Conversations With Customers" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success