What inspires great love for a company?
Recently, Marketing Smarts podcast host Kerry Gorgone interviewed Brian Sheehan about the traits of a loved company. As author of Loveworks: How the world's top marketers make emotional connections to win in the marketplace, Sheehan discussed how successful companies can nurture love from their customers.
The following eight traits have the power to draw your customers into a deeper relationship with your company.
A loved company is one that...
- Is driven by purpose.
- Inspires people.
- Is emotional.
- Uncovers the truth.
- Builds movement across its customer base to spread their business.
- Is a creative leader.
- Has a rallying cry.
- Has mystery.
To find out more about how some companies exhibit those traits to their customers, check out my visual sketchnotes based on the Marketing Smarts podcast.
Continue reading "Eight Traits of a Loved Company [Visual Sketchnotes]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Relationships:
- Boost Your Sales With Strategic Gifting [Infographic]
- How to Use Empathy in Your B2B Brand Storytelling
- The Role of Customer Empathy in the Future of Marketing
- How to Offer More Value to Your Crisis-Stricken Customers [Infographic]
- Planning Your COVID-Related Communications: A Flowchart [Infographic]