Last week, as part of the MarketingProfs B2B Forum in Boston, three marketers volunteered to have their social media campaigns analyzed by social media expert and MarketingProfs contributor Jason Baer.
Those in the "hot seat" got some specific advice about what worked well, and what (and how) it might work better, during an interactive "Learning Lab" led by Jason. (Check out his white lab coat in the video.)
Our own Kyla Cullinane sat in on the session, where she captured some of Jason's best-practices for implementing a successful social-media campaign. Here, she talks also to some Forum attendees about their favorite online strategies.
Check out the video:
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- You CAN Use Social Media for B2B (Even in a Pandemic): 'Ultimate Guide to Social Media' Authors Talk With Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Marketers Can Succeed With Instagram Stories [Infographic]
- Your B2B Influencer Strategy: How to Get it Right
- Retargeting on LinkedIn: What B2B Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- 10 Simple Tips and Tropes for Writing Engaging Social Media Copy