"What's the deal with podcasting, anyway?" Kyla Cullinane asks Christopher S. Penn in this most recent video produced by MarketingProfs. Kyla gets to the heart of the issue immediately, and Chris responds equally directly, offering both strategic and practical advice.
He talks about why businesses might want to consider podcasting as part of their content mix, offers advice on producing a podcast that meets your objectives, and talks about how to get the word out about your show.
Chris is the chief technology officer of the Student Loan Network, founder and producer of the multiple-award-winning Financial Aid Podcast Internet radio show, and cofounder of the groundbreaking PodCamp New Media Community Conference.
Penn has been called a "visionary" in new media with an intuitive sense for how marketing and community outreach should be done, and he offers insights and more, here:
Continue reading "Why Businesses Should Podcast" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- How to Know Whether TikTok Is Right for You or Your Business: Wave Wyld on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Video Ad Specs That Work Across Social Networks [Infographic]
- Does Using More Hashtags on Instagram Increase Views?
- Engagement Trends for Four Major Social Networks [Infographic]
- Creative Best-Practices for TikTok [Infographic]
- A New Approach to Social Media: Aaron Templer on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]