Since the announcement of Facebook Home two weeks ago, the mobile world has been buzzing.
It's indisputably been the biggest mobile story since SXSW, which is why we've dedicated this entire Mobile Minute to it.
We've downloaded it and dissected it, and we're now ready to share:
What marketers need to know:
1. Facebook Home provides a marketing test case: It's possible to rebrand a phone through an Android launcher.
2. Like it or not, Facebook Home basically turns every app into Facebook (including yours).
3. The user interface (UI) is beautiful—and likely to hide all the push notifications you've built into your app.
4. With its lock screen takeover, and rich geo-location data, Facebook Home's just made mobile advertising a lot more targeted.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The 50 Highest-Earning Social Media Creators [Infographic]
- How to Harness the Power of ChatGPT to Scale Your Social Media Marketing
- Six Social Media Marketing Predictions for 2024 [Infographic]
- How to Create a Social Media Content Calendar in Three Steps
- The Importance of 'Dark' Social Media for Marketers
- Anger and Animals: What Makes TikTok Thumbnails Successful