How to blog for SEO juice, some killer WordPress plugins, and a Super Bowl Ad wrap-up... all that and more in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics and what's new on the technology front.
Show length 23:28
- 00:52 Christopher Penn is alive, political lists, Web sites and content management systems
- 03:34 Super Bowl Observations, Miller Ad rocks, a bad year for ads
- 07:09 Sports Slogan Squatting, 19-0 Perfect Season Jinx, More on Sports Marketing
- 09:05 Meatball Sundae contest winners
- 09:27 Bending the blog arrow of time, Google Sandbox?
- 11:12 Killer WordPress plugins: aLinks, Popularity Contest and Search Meter by Alex King, Google Sitemap tool
- 13:55 What are Google Sitemaps?
- 16:10 my oovoo day event, come talk to us, bring any questions or just chat, best day is Monday at noon. First 5 to sign and tell me get a free coffee card
- 18:48 Chris's Super Tuesday Video gets picked up by CNN, the sleeping giants of media awaken, blatant plug for The M Show, and yes—podcasting is back!
The MoC theme song is called Mellow G by Fonkmasters from the Podsafe Music Network.
Continue reading "MarketingProfs Podcast: Blogging for SEO Juice and WordPress Plugins" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts
- Social Media vs. SEO: 9 Key Differences Between the Tactics [Infographic]
- SEO Expert Survey: Traffic, Budget, and Time Trends