How to blog for SEO juice, some killer WordPress plugins, and a Super Bowl Ad wrap-up... all that and more in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics and what's new on the technology front.
Show length 23:28
- 00:52 Christopher Penn is alive, political lists, Web sites and content management systems
- 03:34 Super Bowl Observations, Miller Ad rocks, a bad year for ads
- 07:09 Sports Slogan Squatting, 19-0 Perfect Season Jinx, More on Sports Marketing
- 09:05 Meatball Sundae contest winners
- 09:27 Bending the blog arrow of time, Google Sandbox?
- 11:12 Killer WordPress plugins: aLinks, Popularity Contest and Search Meter by Alex King, Google Sitemap tool
- 13:55 What are Google Sitemaps?
- 16:10 my oovoo day event, come talk to us, bring any questions or just chat, best day is Monday at noon. First 5 to sign and tell me get a free coffee card
- 18:48 Chris's Super Tuesday Video gets picked up by CNN, the sleeping giants of media awaken, blatant plug for The M Show, and yes—podcasting is back!
The MoC theme song is called Mellow G by Fonkmasters from the Podsafe Music Network.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- A Complete Guide to Anchor Text Optimization in Four Steps
- An 11-Step Plan for Improving Your SEO Strategy [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Get Keyword Ideas for Your Website: A Beginner's Guide
- A Marketer's Guide to SEO in 2022: Franco Valentino on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Many Words Do People Use When Searching Online?
- Three SEO Trends Marketers Need to Know in 2022