Marketing with Twitter, Google Docs for SEO, who the Connectors are and why you need them... all that and more in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics as well as what's new on the technology front.
Show length 23:15
- 00:34 What is Twitter good for? Yes, it even has CLI.
- 02:45 The end of the Tipping Point?
- 03:37 Jeff on blowing out your server (part deux)
- 05:54 Joe from SalesRoundup asks, Is Google Docs good for SEO?
- 08:18 HD-DVD takes a kick to the groin, iPod fanboy talk, and you didn't hear about J Hymn from us.
- 14:55 Who are the Connectors, and why do you need them?
- 16:35 It's all about Connections, Quality, and Time
- 17:25 Red Saber tactics with Google Blog Search
- 18:19 OoVoo turns the marketing chat Brady Bunch, using CamTwist. Chris is at NewBCamp on the 23rd, Matthew Ebel will also be playing
The MoC theme song is called Mellow G by Fonkmasters from the Podsafe Music Network.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Search Engine Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- Color Wheel Theory: Your New SEO Content Framework
- How Search Changed Last Year [Infographic]
- How Author Authority Affects Search Rankings
- SEO, Backlinks, and BEO: Three Pillars for Stronger PR and Brand Awareness
- How AI Will Affect Delivering Relevant Search Results
- Five Tips to Improve SEO Using Stock Images and Videos