Marketing with Twitter, Google Docs for SEO, who the Connectors are and why you need them... all that and more in this Marketing Over Coffee, a weekly audio program sponsored by MarketingProfs that covers classic marketing tactics as well as what's new on the technology front.
Show length 23:15
- 00:34 What is Twitter good for? Yes, it even has CLI.
- 02:45 The end of the Tipping Point?
- 03:37 Jeff on blowing out your server (part deux)
- 05:54 Joe from SalesRoundup asks, Is Google Docs good for SEO?
- 08:18 HD-DVD takes a kick to the groin, iPod fanboy talk, and you didn't hear about J Hymn from us.
- 14:55 Who are the Connectors, and why do you need them?
- 16:35 It's all about Connections, Quality, and Time
- 17:25 Red Saber tactics with Google Blog Search
- 18:19 OoVoo turns the marketing chat Brady Bunch, using CamTwist. Chris is at NewBCamp on the 23rd, Matthew Ebel will also be playing
The MoC theme song is called Mellow G by Fonkmasters from the Podsafe Music Network.
Continue reading "MarketingProfs Podcast: Twitter, Google Docs and The Connectors" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Search Engine Marketing:
- SEO, Sleeping Outside, and Super Tuscan Wine: Wil Reynolds on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Eight SEO Strategies to Consider for 2022 [Infographic]
- The Most Important Search Ranking Factors According to SEO Experts
- Social Media vs. SEO: 9 Key Differences Between the Tactics [Infographic]
- SEO Expert Survey: Traffic, Budget, and Time Trends