Webinars are truly a great marketing strategy for generating leads for your business. However, that's certainly not the only measure of their effectiveness.
Webinars are an excellent platform to communicate and interact with your customers, and they can be your secret weapon for building great customer relationships.
People attend a webinar because they believe the experience will be valuable to them. The value you provide through your webinars via actionable insights and takeaways that viewers won't find anywhere else will help you build great customer relationships.
Here we'll look at how to build those relationships by using webinars to engage and train your audiences.
If you've organized any webinars, you know the amount of effort required to get people to attend them. It often takes numerous rounds of promotional emails and follow-ups to secure registrations. But all of your effort will be wasted if the attendees are not adequately engaged throughout the webinar.
Engagement is truly the key to making your webinar successful. If your attendees are engaged, they are more likely to retain the information you've shared. They will also have a positive experience, and so they will be interested in attending future webinars, too.
So how do you increase engagement?
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Get Personal With Your Marketing: Alyce CEO Greg Segall on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The CX Gap: How We Got Here (And How You Can Close It)
- 'Disloyalty Programs': How to Fend Off Large Competitors and Build Customer Loyalty
- Eight Types of Online Reviewers, and How to Handle Them [Infographic]
- Three Ways to Use Customer Data to Deliver the Brand Experience Your Customers Want