Contributed by Steve Woodruff
- Three Reasons to Ditch the Elevator Pitch
Avoid the one-minute pitch. Focus instead on leaving your potential clients with a "memory dart," a single phrase with a ...
- 4 Ways to Capture Me & Make Me a Buyer Forever
MarketingProfs blogger Steve Woodruff compares marketing with chess because you must capture something to win: interest, affection, self-interest & imagination.
- How to Get Lost in the Crowd
MarketingProfs blogger Steve Woodruff offers advice about how to be boring, vague, and blend into the crowd ... then he ...
- 4 Steps to Launching a Successful Twitter Chat
MarketingProfs bloggers Steven Woodruff and Lisa Petrilli share the four critical steps they took for launching their successful #LeadershipChat tweet-up ...
- Provide Blog-Worthy Service
MarketingProfs blogger Steve Woodruff discusses the importance of businesses to provide blog-worthy service.
- Have You Cleaned Your Computer?