Some 9 in 10 B2B marketing organizations, regardless of company size or industry, say they've used content as a form of marketing in 2011 (that's the same proportion as in 2010), according to a study by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs.
Moreover, those marketers say they employ on average eight separate content marketing tactics to achieve their marketing goals.
Some 60% of the surveyed marketers say they plan to increase spend on content marketing over the next 12 months. On average, they now spend over a quarter of their marketing budget on content marketing, the study reports.
MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute surveyed 1,092 marketers in August in what is the second annual content marketing survey the two organizations have conducted together.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Content Marketing Operations: Five Essentials for Consistent Success
- Four Steps for Conducting an Efficient Content Audit and Deriving the Most Value From Your Content
- How to Create High-Converting Descriptions for Your Product Pages
- Top B2B Content Marketing Statistics for Your 2020 Content Strategy [Infographic]
- Seven Ways to Build a Loyal Customer Base With Content Marketing