The rest of retailers ranking in the report's top 10 for social media effectiveness are IKEA, Bed Bath & Beyond, Amazon.com, Ralphs, and Dollar Tree.
The group compiled its rankings by examining six factors:
- Share of Voice: The number of conversations about a company compared with its competitors.
- Engagement Rate: The number of interactions relative to the number of fans.
- Customer Touch Rate: The number of acknowledgements/replies provided by the brand in comparison with the total number of issues raised on Facebook and Twitter.
- Influencers: The number of people in the brand's network on Twitter who have high reach, relevance, and resonance.
- Advocates: The number of people who are recommending the brand/product/service on social channels.
- Net Sentiment: Whether consumer comments about the brand on social media are positive or negative.
The following is the report's list of the top 40 most effective US retailers on social media, as well as rankings by industry category:
Most Effective Retailers on Social Media by Industry Category
About the research: The report ranked US retailers' effectiveness on social media based on six factors: Share of voice, engagement rate, customer touch rate, number of influencers, number of advocates, and net sentiment.
Continue reading "The Most Effective Retailers on Social Media" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- What Makes a Brand Best-in-Class on Social Media
- Clubhouse Accessibility Issues: The Root of Its Decline
- Why Social Media Should Leave Your Marketing Department—And Where It Should Go Instead
- What Marketers Need to Know About Clubhouse [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Content Engagement Benchmarks [Infographic]