The study, which was based on 2013 data from 1,847 Facebook Pages, examined the "reach" of content on those Pages among various age groups—i.e. the number of paid and organic interactions by those groups with Pages over time.
Interactions by 13-24-year-olds actually increased 29% in the 12-month period examined, the report found.
Moreover, interactions by the next oldest group, 18-24-year-olds, also increased in the same time period (up 39%). Overall, the 18-24 age group remains the most active demographic on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Facebook Image Sizes and Dimensions Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
- 15 Tips and 9 Tools to Boost Your Instagram Video Marketing
- How to Set Up and Use Your Small Business Instagram Profile [Infographic]
- The Value in Going Viral (And Five Steps to Improve Your Odds)
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns