The study, which was based on 2013 data from 1,847 Facebook Pages, examined the "reach" of content on those Pages among various age groups—i.e. the number of paid and organic interactions by those groups with Pages over time.
Interactions by 13-24-year-olds actually increased 29% in the 12-month period examined, the report found.
Moreover, interactions by the next oldest group, 18-24-year-olds, also increased in the same time period (up 39%). Overall, the 18-24 age group remains the most active demographic on Facebook.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)