A similar proportion (43%) say their efforts are only somewhat coordinated, and 15% say demand generation and sales teams are not coordinated at all.
The report was based on data from a survey of 420 B2B marketing and sales professionals from around the world.
Among the key findings in the report are the following:
- 40% of respondents say alignment between demand generation and sales teams leads to better lead conversion and closed deals.
- 68% of respondents who say their demand generation and sales teams are coordinated or completely coordinated believe such alignment has a positive impact on their lead conversion efforts.
- 39% of respondents reporting uncoordinated or somewhat coordinated teams say such a disconnect has impeded their ability to close leads.
Respondents say their marketing and sales teams are most aligned on conversation strategy (sales, marketing, and training messaging) and least aligned on analytics/metrics.
For additional insights from the survey, check out the infographic:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 420 B2B marketing and sales professionals from around the world.
Continue reading "Are Demand Generation and Sales Teams Aligned? [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- Four Ways to Tackle Your Sales Enablement Strategy During and After the Pandemic
- How to Get the Most From Your Peer Review Site Subscription
- How to Become a Better B2B Cold-Caller [Infographic]
- Content + Data: The Pillars of a Successful Demand Gen Strategy
- Four Ways to Make Your Pitch Stand Out on LinkedIn