Consumers prefer to receive marketing messages, special offers, and coupons from brands via email more than any other communication channel, according to a recent report from Message Systems.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in September 2014 from 500 adult Internet users in the United States.
Half of respondents say they do not want to receive any marketing communications at all from brands.
A quarter say they prefer to be contacted by email, the most popular communication channel by far.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends