The survey of more than 1,000 US consumers found 44% say they receive too many emails on their smartphones and 37% say many of the messages they receive are irrelevant.
Other top complaints with emails received on smartphones include the following: Messages are too small to read and interact with (32% don't like); difficulty seeing full websites on devices after clicking through (26%); and messages are often jumbled/not well-formatted for phones (21%).
Some 18% of respondents say they have no problems at all with their mobile email experience.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes