The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (68% B2B-focused, 32% B2C).
Some 65% of respondents say crafting a meaningful call-to-action offer is one of the most effective methods they use for increasing CTRs; other popular tactics include list segmentation (47% say it is one of the most effective) and message personalization (42%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Difficult Tactics
- 41% of respondents say list segmentation is one of the most difficult tactics for improving email CTRs.
- 35% say crafting a meaningful call to action is one of the most difficult tactics.
- 34% of respondents say their email CTRs are not changing significantly.
- 33% say CTRs are increasing modestly and 22% say they are decreasing modestly.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (68% B2B-focused, 32% B2C).
Continue reading "The Best Tactics for Improving Email CTRs" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection