Marketers say creating meaningful call-to-action offers is the best way to increasing email click-through rates (CTRs), according to a recent report from Ascend2.
The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (68% B2B-focused, 32% B2C).
Some 65% of respondents say crafting a meaningful call-to-action offer is one of the most effective methods they use for increasing CTRs; other popular tactics include list segmentation (47% say it is one of the most effective) and message personalization (42%).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Most Difficult Tactics
- 41% of respondents say list segmentation is one of the most difficult tactics for improving email CTRs.
- 35% say crafting a meaningful call to action is one of the most difficult tactics.
- 34% of respondents say their email CTRs are not changing significantly.
- 33% say CTRs are increasing modestly and 22% say they are decreasing modestly.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 303 marketing, sales, and business professionals from around the world (68% B2B-focused, 32% B2C).
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023
- A 10-Step Plan for Maximizing Email Campaign Effectiveness [Infographic]
- Your Most Important Job as a B2B Email Marketer Is...
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?