The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of workers in the United States age 21-35.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say they own and use a laptop, smartphone, and tablet.
Asked how they use mobile devices for work meetings, some 50% of Millennials say they use their phone/tablet to take notes.
Other common uses during meetings are multitasking/using the Internet, sharing documents, taking pictures, and video conferencing.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of workers in the United States age 18-34.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- How to Harness the Power of SMS Marketing: A Guide to Best-Practices
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2023
- Why People Delete Apps From Their Phones
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market