The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of workers in the United States age 21-35.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say they own and use a laptop, smartphone, and tablet.
Asked how they use mobile devices for work meetings, some 50% of Millennials say they use their phone/tablet to take notes.
Other common uses during meetings are multitasking/using the Internet, sharing documents, taking pictures, and video conferencing.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of workers in the United States age 18-34.
Continue reading "How Millennials Use Mobile in the Workplace" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever