Some 80% of Millennial workers say they text with colleagues, and 60% say they text with their boss, according to a recent report from join.me.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of workers in the United States age 21-35.
Just over half (51%) of respondents say they own and use a laptop, smartphone, and tablet.
Asked how they use mobile devices for work meetings, some 50% of Millennials say they use their phone/tablet to take notes.
Other common uses during meetings are multitasking/using the Internet, sharing documents, taking pictures, and video conferencing.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in March 2015 of workers in the United States age 18-34.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try