Which email tracking platforms do marketers most use and and most like?
To find out, G2 Crowd recently examined 640 or so evaluations of email tracking tools on its software-review platform. The evaluations were by business, marketing, and analytics professionals.
Email tracking platforms were defined in the report as dedicated programs used to monitor email opens, link clicks, and downloads. Features of these tools also usually include email scheduling and reporting for time of open, location, and device type.
The researchers ranked the tools based on customer satisfaction scores and the size of their market presence.
Some 86% of all reviewers say the email tracking tool they currently use meets their requirements, and 86% say they would be likely to recommend the platform they use.
Yesware had the highest overall customer satisfaction score of all the tools examined in the report and was named a Leader, which means it is both highly liked by users and has a large market presence. ToutApp was also named a Leader.
SalesLoft and Cirrus Insight were named High Performers, which means they also have high customer satisfaction scores, but they have a smaller market presence.
About the research: The report was based on data from 640 or so evaluations of email tracking tools on the G2 Crowd platform by business, marketing, and analytics professionals.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity
- How to Effectively Use CTAs in B2B Cold Emailing
- Email Subject Line Benchmarks for Common Tactics and Words
- Taking the Mystery Out of Email Deliverability [Infographic]
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates