The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes.
Some 46% of respondents say they expect their marketing technology budget to increase marginally in the near future, and 19% expect their budget to increase significantly; 29% expect no change and 6% expect a decrease.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
- 89% of respondents say their B2B company uses an email marketing tool.
- 70% use a social media management platform.
- 56% of respondents say increasing the number of leads generated is one of the top reasons for using marketing technologies.
- 53% say increasing sales revenue is a top objective.
- 52% of respondents say among the biggest challenges they face with marketing technologies is integrating various platforms and systems.
- 39% say among the top challenges is a lack of an effective marketing technology strategy.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 135 marketing, sales, and business professionals who work at a wide a range of company sizes (16% work at enterprises; 30%, at midsize companies; 54%, at companies with fewer than 50 employees).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Stop Trying to Measure Everything, Use an Outcome-Focused Lens Instead
- Strategic Alliances: Benefits and Risks
- Empathy in Marketing: A B2B Gamechanger
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]