Online retailers say social integration, mobile optimization, list segmentation, and personalization are the keys to successful holiday email campaigns this year, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of respondents say they view social integrations as the most important add-ons to email campaigns this holiday season. A similar percentage (70%) say they expect mobile sales to increase this year.
More than half (57%) of respondents say they are prioritizing email list segmentation this holiday season, and 40% say they are prioritizing personalization.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Tips, Tricks, and Hacks for B2B Email Marketing Success: Michael Barber on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- New B2B Email Marketing Techniques That Work Right Now: Jay Schwedelson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Email Newsletters: Nine New Best-Practices
- How to Charge Up Your Email Marketing With Video Enhancements
- When and How to Use Plain-Text Email in Marketing: Use Cases, Design Best-Practices
- Email at Scale: How to Increase Campaigns and Manage Complexity