Online retailers say social integration, mobile optimization, list segmentation, and personalization are the keys to successful holiday email campaigns this year, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of respondents say they view social integrations as the most important add-ons to email campaigns this holiday season. A similar percentage (70%) say they expect mobile sales to increase this year.
More than half (57%) of respondents say they are prioritizing email list segmentation this holiday season, and 40% say they are prioritizing personalization.
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 198 Internet retailers conducted in August 2015.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The Email List Segments You Should Focus On [Infographic]
- 11 Jargon Phrases to Avoid Using in Work Emails [Infographic]
- How Much Time Do People Typically Spend Looking at an Email?
- Picking the Right Email Sender Name: Brand or Person?
- 12 Email List Management Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Three Tips to Keep Top of Mind for Your Next Email Service Provider RFP