The report was based on 2015 Cyber Monday data from more than 400 US retailers as well as data from 2011 - 2014.
The hour between 7:00 AM and 8:00 AM ET was the busiest time for sending Cyber Monday emails, with 11% of retailers messaging consumers during that period.
There was also a flurry of emails sent between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM ET as retailers tried to entice shoppers with last-minute offers.
A number of the retailers examined sent emails between 12:00 PM and 2 PM ET, a trend that Bronto had not seen in previous years.
More than half (52%) of the retailers examined sent more than one email on Cyber Monday this year.
About the research: The report was based on 2015 Cyber Monday data from more than 400 US retailers as well as data from 2011 - 2014.
Continue reading "When Did Retailers Send Their Cyber Monday Emails This Year?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- Why B2B Brands Face Unique—and Sometimes Self-Inflicted—Email Deliverability Challenges
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint