The report was based on data from a survey conducted in the fall of 2015 of 9,400 teens, with an average age of 16. Respondents came from a geographically diverse subset of high schools across the United States.
Nike is by far the most popular clothing brand with teens (27% cite it as their favorite), followed by Forever 21 (7%), American Eagle (6%), Ralph Lauren (5%), and Urban Outfitters (3%).
Nike also tops the list of footwear brands, with 50% of teens saying it is their favorite.
Amazon is the most popular shopping website with teens (38% cite as their favorite), Michael Kors is the top handbag brand (31%), and MAC is the most liked beauty brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in the fall of 2015 of 9,400 US teens, with an average age of 16.
Continue reading "The Most Popular Fashion and Beauty Brands With Teens" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021
- This Is Your Brain on Marketing: Nancy Harhut on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]