Nike is both the most popular clothing brand and the most popular footwear brand with teenagers in the United States, according to a recent report from Piper Jaffray.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in the fall of 2015 of 9,400 teens, with an average age of 16. Respondents came from a geographically diverse subset of high schools across the United States.
Nike is by far the most popular clothing brand with teens (27% cite it as their favorite), followed by Forever 21 (7%), American Eagle (6%), Ralph Lauren (5%), and Urban Outfitters (3%).
Nike also tops the list of footwear brands, with 50% of teens saying it is their favorite.
Amazon is the most popular shopping website with teens (38% cite as their favorite), Michael Kors is the top handbag brand (31%), and MAC is the most liked beauty brand.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in the fall of 2015 of 9,400 US teens, with an average age of 16.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Customer Behavior Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- The Role of Authenticity in the Online Path to Purchase [Infographic]
- How Americans Feel About Artificial Intelligence
- What B2B Buyers Want From Vendor Chatbots
- The Tech Habits of Americans Age 50+
- The Factors That Most Influence Buyers of B2B Services
- How to Build Marketing Automation Campaigns That Prompt Desired Behaviors From Your Leads