Marketers say they anticipate that attracting new subscribers will be their biggest email marketing challenge of 2016, according to a recent report from Campaigner.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 506 email marketers from the Campaigner customer base.
Some 44.3% of respondents say earning new subscribers will be one of their top two email marketing challenges this year; 41.5% say creating compelling content will be a major challenge; and 26.3% cite increasing open rates.
Marketers say their biggest email marketing challenges of 2015 were increasing open rates (51.4% cite it as one of their top two challenges), creating compelling content (43.7%), and earning new subscribers (41.5%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 506 email marketers from the Campaigner customer base.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Email Marketing Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- The 10 Most Popular Email Greetings and Sign-Offs [Infographic]
- What the Email Marketing Funnel Looks Like [Infographic]
- How Much Harder Has Email Marketing Become?
- Nine Email Marketing Tips for B2B Marketers [Infographic]
- 10 Email A/B Testing Best-Practices [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Realign Your Email Marketing to Your Overall Business Goals in 2023