The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 506 email marketers from the Campaigner customer base.
Some 44.3% of respondents say earning new subscribers will be one of their top two email marketing challenges this year; 41.5% say creating compelling content will be a major challenge; and 26.3% cite increasing open rates.
Marketers say their biggest email marketing challenges of 2015 were increasing open rates (51.4% cite it as one of their top two challenges), creating compelling content (43.7%), and earning new subscribers (41.5%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 506 email marketers from the Campaigner customer base.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Seven Crucial Marketing Automation Workflows You Need for Building Campaigns
- 10 Email Marketing Do's and Don'ts for Campaign Success [Infographic]
- Five Steps for Leading Email Marketing Through Change and Crisis
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon