The report was based on data from a survey of 150 consumers and 140 marketing professionals.
Some 70% of respondents say they have shared a brand's video in the past with a friend or on social media channels.
Just over three-quarters (76%) of respondents say they would be open to sharing a brand's video if it was entertaining.
Nearly 7 in 10 (69%) say they might share if a video was of interest to their followers; 65%, if it were informative; and 55%, if it were inspirational.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 consumers and 140 marketing professionals.
Continue reading "What Motivates Consumers to Share Videos Made by Brands?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- People's Customer Service Preferences in Times of Crisis [Infographic]
- What B2B Tech Marketers Want From Martech Solutions
- How to Push Customers Down the Brand Loyalty Funnel
- Why People Really Do What They Do: 'Primal Brain' Author Tim Ash on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Do Customers Trust You? Six Tips for Earning Brand Trust in 2021