The report was based on data from a survey of 150 consumers and 140 marketing professionals.
Some 70% of respondents say they have shared a brand's video in the past with a friend or on social media channels.
Just over three-quarters (76%) of respondents say they would be open to sharing a brand's video if it was entertaining.
Nearly 7 in 10 (69%) say they might share if a video was of interest to their followers; 65%, if it were informative; and 55%, if it were inspirational.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 150 consumers and 140 marketing professionals.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Customer Behavior:
- How to Adapt to Changing B2B Tech Buyer Behavior [Infographic]
- Meh on the Metaverse: How Americans Feel About Virtual Worlds
- B2B Tech Buyer Trends: Goodbye Vendor Reps, Hello Self-Service
- How to Identify SQLs Based on Sales Intent Behavior: Awareness Stages and Demand Gen
- Using Behavioral Progressive Profiling to Drive Demand Generation
- How Americans Feel About These 16 Emerging Technologies