Is B2B company data provided by major vendors correct? How likely is it that marketers and salespeople will be able to connect with the prospects they're trying to reach?
The researchers used PointClear to verify by phone the accuracy of the company names, addresses, and URLs collected by the data vendors.
Overall, most of the data provided by vendors is accurate, ranging from 93% to 99% correct, the analysis found.
Company name is the field most likely to be inaccurate, though 93% of names are correct, on average.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of B2B prospecting data provided by five major vendors: Equifax, Harte Hanks, Infogroup, Lake B2B, and Salesforce.
Continue reading "How Accurate Is B2B Prospect Data Sold by Vendors?" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Sales:
- How to Conquer Remote Selling Challenges and Reach the Top of the Leaderboard
- The Top Time-Wasters That Take Sales Reps Away From Selling
- 10 Essential Skills for Salespeople [Infographic]
- The 10 Sales Behaviors That Are Deal-Breakers for B2B Buyers
- You Don't Close a Deal, You Open a Relationship
- How the Pandemic Has Made It Harder to Close B2B Deals