The report was based on more than two million anonymous company reviews submitted by employees on Glassdoor between May 2015 and May 2016.
Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software, ranks second on the list (99% employee approval rating).
Next are Dominic Barton of McKinsey & Company (99%) and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook (97%).
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Sales and Marketing Alignment Insights, Strategies, and Success Indicators: Matt Heinz on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Choosing the Right Customer Data Platform: A Guide
- The State of AI and Automation in Marketing Operations [Infographic]
- Reduce Friction With a Yearend Marketing Road Map for Smooth Sailing in 2024
- Decoding Effective Communication and Understanding Impactful Connection: Jason Harris on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Build a Great Marketing Team in 2023 | Marketing Smarts Live Show