The report was based on more than two million anonymous company reviews submitted by employees on Glassdoor between May 2015 and May 2016.
Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software, ranks second on the list (99% employee approval rating).
Next are Dominic Barton of McKinsey & Company (99%) and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook (97%).
Check out the full report to see the 100 top rated enterprise CEOs, as well as the top rated SMB CEOs.
About the research: The report was based on more than two million anonymous company reviews submitted by employees on Glassdoor between May 2015 and May 2016.
Oh, boy. The dreaded sign up form.
Before you run for the hills, we wanted to let you know that MarketingProfs has thousands of marketing resources, including this one (yes, the one behind this sign up form), entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may also like:
- Can You Create a Meaningful Experience in a Virtual Conference?
- MarketingProfs PRO Members Talk to Marketing Smarts About How They're Surviving (and Thriving) [Podcast]
- Agility vs. Speed: How Agile Marketing Can Manage Volatile Times
- How to Eliminate Distractions and Put Success in Your Way: 'Attention' Author Rob Hatch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Assessing Your CRM Implementation: Two Questions to Ask Yourself