The report was based on more than two million anonymous company reviews submitted by employees on Glassdoor between May 2015 and May 2016.
Scott Scherr, CEO of Ultimate Software, ranks second on the list (99% employee approval rating).
Next are Dominic Barton of McKinsey & Company (99%) and Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook (97%).
Check out the full report to see the 100 top rated enterprise CEOs, as well as the top rated SMB CEOs.
About the research: The report was based on more than two million anonymous company reviews submitted by employees on Glassdoor between May 2015 and May 2016.
Continue reading "The 10 Highest-Rated CEOs by Employees" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to General Management:
- Revenue Operations: The New Leader of Go-to-Market
- The Marketing Service Chain: How to Improve Customer Experience and Strengthen Your Brand
- Nearly Painless Change Management: Katie Robbert of Trust Insights on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Organization Into an Innovation Powerhouse: Carla Johnson on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Five Tips for Choosing the Perfect Martech Stack