Some 82% of Pokémon Go players say they have visited a business while using the game, according to recent research from Slant Marketing.
The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 users of the location-based augmented reality mobile app.
The majority (57%) of respondents say they use the game between one and three hours a day, on average; 14% say they play for more than three hours a day.
Nearly three-quarters (71%) of players say they have visited a business because there was a PokeStop or Gym nearby.
Some 36% of players say they think they've been intentionally lured to a location by a business, 17% don't think it was intentional, and 47% are not sure.
Check out the infographic below for more findings from the survey.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of more than 500 users of the location-based augmented reality mobile app.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- What Annoys People Most About SMS Marketing
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work