The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Some 72% of respondents say they plan to spend more time on email marketing this year and say they 87% plan to spend more money.
Marketers say the additional budget will be spent on technology/tools (60% plan to invest in), list growth (38%), development (38%), and design (32%).
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Continue reading "Email Marketing Insights: Budget and Tactic Trends [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How iOS 15 Will Kill Email Open Rates—And How Marketers Can Prepare
- Apple's Hide My Email: A New Reason to Accept Only Corporate Email Addresses
- Email Marketing Stats You Need to Know [Infographic]
- Building Your Email Newsletter Is a Marathon, Not a Sprint
- How to Create a Powerful Email Marketing Funnel [Infographic]