The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Some 72% of respondents say they plan to spend more time on email marketing this year and say they 87% plan to spend more money.
Marketers say the additional budget will be spent on technology/tools (60% plan to invest in), list growth (38%), development (38%), and design (32%).
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Continue reading "Email Marketing Insights: Budget and Tactic Trends [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- More Meaningful Metrics: Four Tips for Marketers Post-Apple iOS 15 Privacy Updates
- Four Things You Should Know About Email List Validation
- Email Marketing Benchmarks: Trends From 2021
- The Art and Science of Email Survey Invitations
- Eight Alternatives to Open-Triggered Email Sequences in the Age of Mail Privacy Protection
- Email Security: Why You Need DMARC for Marketing, Too