The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Some 72% of respondents say they plan to spend more time on email marketing this year and say they 87% plan to spend more money.
Marketers say the additional budget will be spent on technology/tools (60% plan to invest in), list growth (38%), development (38%), and design (32%).
Check out the infographic for more insights from the report:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in November 2015 of 3,550 marketers who work in the United States.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Email Marketing:
- How to Get Started With Multilingual Email Marketing
- Email Opens Are Not Dead: What's Changed and What Hasn't
- How to Craft the Perfect Cold Email With ChatGPT
- How Enterprises Are Using AI for Email Marketing
- Email Behavior Trends for 2023
- How to Use Email Suppression Lists for Better Email Marketing