Which influencers have the biggest impact on content marketing discussions? Who drives conversation about the topic online and in news outlets?
To find out, ScribbleLive used its Insights tool to analyze millions of pieces of content posted in 2016 on social media, news sites, blogs, and forums. The researchers looked to see who were featured most frequently in discussions, tagged in relevant social posts, and quoted in the media.
The list of the top 20 content marketing influencers includes Jeff Bullas of JeffBullas.com, Joe Pulizzi of the Content Marketing Institute, Sam Hurley of Curatti, and MarketingProfs' own Ann Handley.
Not surprisingly, #ContentMarketing is the hashtag used most by content marketing influencers on social media.
Other frequently used hashtags include #SMM, #InboundMarketing, #Infographic, #MarketingTips, #SocialMedia, #ContentStrategy, #SEO, #GrowthHacking, and #DigitalBranding.
About the research: The report was based on an analysis of millions of pieces of content posted in 2016 on social media, news sites, blogs, and forums.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Content:
- ChatGPT: Marketing Dream or Marketing Disaster | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- B2B Content Promotion in 2023: Channel and Format Trends
- The AI Conundrum: Should B2B Communicators Embrace ChatGPT?
- Build B2B Marketing Trust With Evidence-Based Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show
- Stop the Churn: Why Less Is More in B2B Content Marketing
- The Importance of Being Human in Your B2B Content | Marketing Smarts Live Show