The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
Some 57.6% of respondents say attracting and retaining customers is their biggest priority for 2017.
Next is reducing costs (12.6% cite it as their biggest priority).
Other top goals include improving technology infrastructure (7.8%), speeding up payments/invoicing (6.6%), better tracking workflows (6%), and reducing the amount of time spent on administrative tasks (6%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
Continue reading "SMB Owners' Top Priorities for 2017" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Five Tips for Creating a Successful B2B Marketing Campaign
- Are You Making the Right B2B Martech Investments to Optimize for Agile Methods?
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success