The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
Some 57.6% of respondents say attracting and retaining customers is their biggest priority for 2017.
Next is reducing costs (12.6% cite it as their biggest priority).
Other top goals include improving technology infrastructure (7.8%), speeding up payments/invoicing (6.6%), better tracking workflows (6%), and reducing the amount of time spent on administrative tasks (6%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Stop Trying to Measure Everything, Use an Outcome-Focused Lens Instead
- Strategic Alliances: Benefits and Risks
- Empathy in Marketing: A B2B Gamechanger
- How to Build a High-Conversion Evergreen Lead Funnel: A Five-Step Guide
- Your Evolving Value Proposition: How to Recognize It and Get Ahead of Agency Competitors
- The State of Digital Marketing for the Manufacturing Industry [Infographic]