The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
Some 57.6% of respondents say attracting and retaining customers is their biggest priority for 2017.
Next is reducing costs (12.6% cite it as their biggest priority).
Other top goals include improving technology infrastructure (7.8%), speeding up payments/invoicing (6.6%), better tracking workflows (6%), and reducing the amount of time spent on administrative tasks (6%).
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 500 owners of SMBs in the United States. All respondents were between 25 and 54 years old.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- What Is Marketing Strategy? A Brief Introduction
- 10 Ways to Improve Customer Experience [Infographic]
- The Role of Data in B2B Go-To-Market Strategies
- Three Steps to Personalizing the Overall Customer Experience
- Four Steps Marketers Can Take to Drive Growth During a Recession
- The Most Important Elements of a B2B Multichannel Strategy