Most marketers are either still experimenting with influencer marketing, or they're running individual campaigns rather than maintaining ongoing programs, according to recent research from Altimeter, Traackr, and TopRank Marketing.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 24 and September 28, 2016, among 102 marketers; 70% of respondents work for companies with 1,000+ employees.
Some 43% of respondents say their brand is still experimenting with influencer marketing, and 28% say they are involving influencers in individual campaigns.
Just 24% of respondents say their brand is running ongoing influencer programs, and 5% say they have integrated influencers across all marketing activities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid