Most marketers are either still experimenting with influencer marketing, or they're running individual campaigns rather than maintaining ongoing programs, according to recent research from Altimeter, Traackr, and TopRank Marketing.
The report was based on data from a survey conducted between August 24 and September 28, 2016, among 102 marketers; 70% of respondents work for companies with 1,000+ employees.
Some 43% of respondents say their brand is still experimenting with influencer marketing, and 28% say they are involving influencers in individual campaigns.
Just 24% of respondents say their brand is running ongoing influencer programs, and 5% say they have integrated influencers across all marketing activities.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Beat the Competition With Market Intelligence on Content, Positioning, and Leads
- What Do CMOs Predict for 2019? [Infographic]
- 2018 Year-end Episode of Marketing Smarts: What Marketers Need to Know for 2019 [VIDEO]
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas