The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 1,363 marketers who are Marketo clients (B2B and B2C firms were included).
Fully 40% of respondents say their company uses 6-10 martech tools/platforms.
Some 15% say they use 10-15 technologies, 3% say they use 16-20, and 3% say they use 21+ technologies.
Some 68% of companies say they have a plan for developing their martech stack (17% have a short-term plan, 14% have a long-term plan, 37% have both).
Almost all (96%) firms say it's critical that any new marketing technology be able to integrate with the tools/platforms they currently use.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 1,363 marketers who are Marketo clients (both B2B and B2C firms were included).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six 'New Normal' Marketing Tips for Reopening Businesses
- Three Ways to Personalize Your Next ABM Campaign to Close More Deals
- The Biggest Challenges With Executing Account-Based Marketing Programs
- Business as Unusual: Shifting Live Events to Digital and Hybrid Experiences
- How COVID-19 Is Affecting the B2B Exhibition Industry