The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 1,363 marketers who are Marketo clients (B2B and B2C firms were included).
Fully 40% of respondents say their company uses 6-10 martech tools/platforms.
Some 15% say they use 10-15 technologies, 3% say they use 16-20, and 3% say they use 21+ technologies.
Some 68% of companies say they have a plan for developing their martech stack (17% have a short-term plan, 14% have a long-term plan, 37% have both).
Almost all (96%) firms say it's critical that any new marketing technology be able to integrate with the tools/platforms they currently use.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 1,363 marketers who are Marketo clients (both B2B and B2C firms were included).
Continue reading "Marketing Technology Tool and Platform Use" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Creating a Better Audience Experience: Oli Gardner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How Senior Marketers Set Their Budgets
- Four Ways to Reduce Churn and Create a Companywide Culture of Customer Success
- The Top Areas Where Martech Tools Could Be Improved
- The Great Compression and the Future of Marketing Post-Pandemic: Mitch Joel on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]