The report was based on data from a survey conducted in 4Q16 of 1,363 marketers who are Marketo clients (B2B and B2C firms were included).
Fully 40% of respondents say their company uses 6-10 martech tools/platforms.
Some 15% say they use 10-15 technologies, 3% say they use 16-20, and 3% say they use 21+ technologies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]