The report was based on data from a survey of 207 B2C marketers who work for firms in a wide range of industries, including CPG, food/beverage, and retail.
Two-thirds of marketers who pay influencers to create content say they repurpose the pieces.
Some 84% of marketers say they post influencer content on their brand's organic social channels, 72% promote influencer content with paid social media, 50% feature influencer content on their websites, and 40% include influencer content in email campaigns.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content