The report was based on data from a survey of 207 B2C marketers who work for firms in a wide range of industries, including CPG, food/beverage, and retail.
Two-thirds of marketers who pay influencers to create content say they repurpose the pieces.
Some 84% of marketers say they post influencer content on their brand's organic social channels, 72% promote influencer content with paid social media, 50% feature influencer content on their websites, and 40% include influencer content in email campaigns.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Motivate Buyers in the Age of Infinite Media: Mathew Sweezey on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)