The report was based on data from a survey of 207 B2C marketers who work for firms in a wide range of industries, including CPG, food/beverage, and retail.
Two-thirds of marketers who pay influencers to create content say they repurpose the pieces.
Some 84% of marketers say they post influencer content on their brand's organic social channels, 72% promote influencer content with paid social media, 50% feature influencer content on their websites, and 40% include influencer content in email campaigns.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Underrated Link-Building Tactics That Work Surprisingly Well [Infographic]
- The State of Webinars: Length, Engagement, and Feature Trends [Infographic]
- Win at B2B Content by Finding Your Brand Voice: Ahava Leibtag on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Passive-Aggressive Popups and Other Acts of Marketing Self-Sabotage
- How to Use Search Trends for Alternative-Content Ideation in the Age of COVID-19