The report was based on data from a survey of 300 social media influencers who use Hashoff's platform and who post primarily about consumer topic areas (sports, travel, entertainment, food, etc.).
Some 99% of respondents say they post content to Instagram; 67% post to Facebook, 51% to Snapchat, 43% to Twitter, 30% to YouTube, and 28% to Pinterest.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]