The report was based on data from a survey of 300 social media influencers who use Hashoff's platform and who post primarily about consumer topic areas (sports, travel, entertainment, food, etc.).
Some 99% of respondents say they post content to Instagram; 67% post to Facebook, 51% to Snapchat, 43% to Twitter, 30% to YouTube, and 28% to Pinterest.
Some 92% of influencers say Instagram is the social network they expect to focus on most this year, and 87% expect it to be their top focus next year.
Although only 2.7% of influencers say YouTube is their top focus this year, 8.5% expect it to be the social network they focus on most next year.
Just over half (52%) of influencers say it takes more than 30 minutes, on average, to create their best posts.
Only 12% of respondents say being a social media influencer is their full-time job.
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 300 social media influencers who post primarily about consumer topic areas (sports, travel, entertainment, food, etc.).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Create Engaging Instagram Carousel Posts [Infographic]
- Set Your Marketing Ablaze: Ryan Stewart Talks Cannabis Marketing on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]