The report was based on data from an online survey conducted in April 2017 of 1,003 consumers.
Some 86% of respondents say they want brands to be honest in their social posts; 83% want brands to be friendly, 78% want them to be helpful, and 72% want them to be funny.
Less than half of consumers want brands to be trendy (43%), politically correct (39%), or snarky (33%) on social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing