The report was based on data from an online survey conducted in April 2017 of 1,003 consumers.
Some 86% of respondents say they want brands to be honest in their social posts; 83% want brands to be friendly, 78% want them to be helpful, and 72% want them to be funny.
Less than half of consumers want brands to be trendy (43%), politically correct (39%), or snarky (33%) on social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Instagram Benchmarks for Brands: Engagement, Hashtag, and Emoji Trends
- Facebook Reactions, Shares, and Comments: A 2018 Year in Review [Infographic]
- Six Lead Generation Tactics to Use in Your Social Media Channels
- How Quickly Should Brands Respond to Consumers on Social Media?
- What Consumers Want From Brands: Transparency on Social Media