The report was based on data from an online survey conducted in April 2017 of 1,003 consumers.
Some 86% of respondents say they want brands to be honest in their social posts; 83% want brands to be friendly, 78% want them to be helpful, and 72% want them to be funny.
Less than half of consumers want brands to be trendy (43%), politically correct (39%), or snarky (33%) on social media.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencer Partnerships: How to Navigate Influencer Usage Rights and Repurpose Content
- Why People Follow (And Unfollow) Brands on Social Media
- Instagram Stats Every Marketer Needs to Know in 2019 [Infographic]
- Rate Card: How Much Social Influencers Charge Brands
- How Twitter's Algorithm Works (And How to Make It Work for You) [infographic]