The report was based on data from a survey of 2,510 digital marketers from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, 19% for B2B-focused firms, and 39% for firms that are both B2B- and B2C-focused.
Some 18% of marketers across all industries say email marketing delivers an excellent return on investment, and 17% say social media marketing delivers an excellent return on investment.
Search engine optimization ranks third (14%), and social PPC ranks fourth (12%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]