The report was based on data from a survey of 2,510 digital marketers from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, 19% for B2B-focused firms, and 39% for firms that are both B2B- and B2C-focused.
Some 18% of marketers across all industries say email marketing delivers an excellent return on investment, and 17% say social media marketing delivers an excellent return on investment.
Search engine optimization ranks third (14%), and social PPC ranks fourth (12%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales