The report was based on data from a survey of 2,510 digital marketers from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, 19% for B2B-focused firms, and 39% for firms that are both B2B- and B2C-focused.
Some 18% of marketers across all industries say email marketing delivers an excellent return on investment, and 17% say social media marketing delivers an excellent return on investment.
Search engine optimization ranks third (14%), and social PPC ranks fourth (12%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Understanding Modern Marketing: Marketing's Evolution and Digital's Impact
- The How and Why of Experiential Marketing: 7 Tips to Do It Right
- The Digital Marketer's Omnichannel Struggle Is Real [Infographic]
- Interactive Content and the Future of Live TV
- The Personality Traits of Top Digital Marketing Influencers