The report was based on data from a survey of 2,510 digital marketers from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, 19% for B2B-focused firms, and 39% for firms that are both B2B- and B2C-focused.
Some 18% of marketers across all industries say email marketing delivers an excellent return on investment, and 17% say social media marketing delivers an excellent return on investment.
Search engine optimization ranks third (14%), and social PPC ranks fourth (12%).
Respondents who work for marketing/advertising agencies also rank email marketing, social media marketing, and search engine optimization as the top three channels for delivering an excellent return on investment:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,510 digital marketers from around the world; 42% of respondents work for B2C-focused firms, 19% for B2B-focused firms, and 39% for firms that are both B2B- and B2C-focused.
Continue reading "Which Digital Channels Deliver the Best ROI?" ... Read the full article
Subscribe today...it's free!
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Marketing Strategy:
- Knowing How Your Competitors Are Positioned: The Key to Competitive Intelligence
- Customer Experience Management Isn't Enough: Three Steps to Experience Improvement
- New Channels, Better Targeting: How B2B Tech Marketing Is Changing
- Struggling With Digital Communication? Here Are Five Ways to Nail It
- When Should You Shelve Those Marketing Ideas? Use These Five Prioritization Tactics to Find the Answer