The report was based on data from an analysis conducted in 2016 of the social media presences of Fortune 500 CEOs on six popular networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram, and YouTube.
Fully 300 of Fortune 500 CEOs do not have an active public account on any of the six social networks examined.
Some 131 CEOs are on one network, 54 are on two networks, 9 are on three networks, 5 are on four networks, and 1 (Expedia CEO Dara Khosrowshahi) is on five networks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- A Timeline of Select Social Media Platforms [Infographic]
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019