The report was based on data from a survey of 100 US-based marketing professionals who work for brands or agencies.
Some 59% of respondents say they typically find social media influencers for campaigns by contacting them directly.
More than one-third (35%) say the influencers themselves typically reach out to the brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Types of Influencers for Your Influencer Marketing Campaigns
- On Social Media, a Little Brand Personality Goes a Long Way
- Instagram Stories 101: What Marketers Need to Know [Infographic]
- Using Influencer Marketing on LinkedIn for World Domination (And Brand Awareness): Goldie Chan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Next Big Influencer Platforms and Trends in Social Media Engagement