The report was based on data from a survey of 100 US-based marketing professionals who work for brands or agencies.
Some 59% of respondents say they typically find social media influencers for campaigns by contacting them directly.
More than one-third (35%) say the influencers themselves typically reach out to the brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences