The report was based on data from a survey of 100 US-based marketing professionals who work for brands or agencies.
Some 59% of respondents say they typically find social media influencers for campaigns by contacting them directly.
More than one-third (35%) say the influencers themselves typically reach out to the brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect
- A Detailed LinkedIn Guide for Small Businesses [Infographic]