The report was based on data from a survey of 100 US-based marketing professionals who work for brands or agencies.
Some 59% of respondents say they typically find social media influencers for campaigns by contacting them directly.
More than one-third (35%) say the influencers themselves typically reach out to the brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Are Marketers Friends With Their Coworkers on Social Media?
- Top 5 Mistakes Companies Make on Instagram, and What to Do Instead
- The Work Life of a Social Media Manager [Infographic]
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?