The report was based on data from a survey of 100 US-based marketing professionals who work for brands or agencies.
Some 59% of respondents say they typically find social media influencers for campaigns by contacting them directly.
More than one-third (35%) say the influencers themselves typically reach out to the brand.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Never Miss a Step in Your Social Media Marketing Schedule [Checklist]
- Why and How You Should Use Instagram's IGTV to Improve Your Social Media Video Strategy
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Social Selling for LinkedIn: Seven Practical Tips [Infographic]
- The Complete Guide to Reddit Marketing