Facebook is already the most used social network by marketers for advertising, and it is also the platform marketers are most bullish about for the next 12 months, according to recent research from Hanapin Marketing.
The report was based on data from a survey among 164 brand marketers who spend budget on social media advertising.
Some 93% of respondents say their firm spends some marketing budget on Facebook advertising. Instagram is next (67% say they spend ad budget on it), followed by LinkedIn (57%), Twitter (51%), Pinterest (28%), and Snapchat (19%).
Moreover, 71% of surveyed marketers say they plan to increase their ad spend on Facebook in the next 12 months. (Below, additional findings from the study.)
Some 21% of marketers saying they expect to spend less on Twitter advertising in the next 12 months:
Nearly three-quarters (73%) of respondents say they spend the majority of their social media advertising budget on Facebook:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey among 164 brand marketers who spend budget on social media advertising.
Enter your email address to keep reading ...
Know someone who would enjoy it too? Share with your friends, free of charge, no sign up required! Simply share this link, and they will get instant access…
Social Media Articles
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Social Media:
- The Best Days and Times to Post on Social Media
- How Business Owners Feel About Twitter's New Check Marks [Infographic]
- 24 Do's and Don'ts of Social Media [Infographic]
- Wither Facebook? The Social Platforms Used Most in 2023
- How B2B Marketers Can Use an Organic Social Media Strategy for Success in 2023: Dorien Morin-van Dam on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Turn Your Social Media Marketing Into a Profit Center [Infographic]