Facebook is already the most used social network by marketers for advertising, and it is also the platform marketers are most bullish about for the next 12 months, according to recent research from Hanapin Marketing.
The report was based on data from a survey among 164 brand marketers who spend budget on social media advertising.
Some 93% of respondents say their firm spends some marketing budget on Facebook advertising. Instagram is next (67% say they spend ad budget on it), followed by LinkedIn (57%), Twitter (51%), Pinterest (28%), and Snapchat (19%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)