Some 20% of email messages sent by marketers never make it to their intended recipients' inboxes, according to recent research from Return Path.
The report was based on analysis of 2 billion promotional/marketing email messages sent to consumers around the world between July 2016 and June 2017.
The average global inbox placement rate (share of total emails delivered successfully) was 80% in the time period examined: 14% of messages went missing, and 6% ended up in spam folders.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes