The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people in the United States who use smartphone apps.
The most downloaded apps by consumers are thoserelated to social media, email/communication, news/entertainment, and shopping/e-commerce.
The most-deleted apps are programs related to fitness/health, productivity, and AI/smart home; the least-used apps are also related to those three categories.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Do's and Donâ€™ts of SMS Marketing [Infographic]
- The Time and Cost of Mobile Application Development [Infographic]
- How to Use Mobile Marketing for Your Business [Infographic]
- Why Your Company Needs a Chatbot (and How to Get One): Bot Academy Founder Andrew Warner on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Mobile App Development Trends in 2018 and Beyond [Infographic]