The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people in the United States who use smartphone apps.
The most downloaded apps by consumers are thoserelated to social media, email/communication, news/entertainment, and shopping/e-commerce.
The most-deleted apps are programs related to fitness/health, productivity, and AI/smart home; the least-used apps are also related to those three categories.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people in the United States who use smartphone apps.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Four Rules for Riding the Texting Wave Before It's Gone
- How to Perform a Competitive Analysis of the Mobile App Market
- The State of SMS Marketing in 2022
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try