The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people in the United States who use smartphone apps.
The most downloaded apps by consumers are thoserelated to social media, email/communication, news/entertainment, and shopping/e-commerce.
The most-deleted apps are programs related to fitness/health, productivity, and AI/smart home; the least-used apps are also related to those three categories.
Check out the infographic for more findings from the survey:
About the research: The report was based on data from a survey of 2,000 people in the United States who use smartphone apps.
Continue reading "The Most-Deleted and Least-Used Mobile Apps [Infographic]" ... Read the full article
MarketingProfs provides thousands of marketing resources, entirely free!
Simply subscribe to our newsletter and get instant access to how-to articles, guides, webinars and more for nada, nothing, zip, zilch, on the house...delivered right to your inbox! MarketingProfs is the largest marketing community in the world, and we are here to help you be a better marketer.
Sign in with your preferred account, below.
You may like these other MarketingProfs articles related to Mobile:
- Why People Opt Out of (And In to) Mobile Notifications From Brands
- What People Use Their Smartphones for While at Work
- Five SMS Campaigns for B2B Marketers to Try
- How SMS Automation Bridges the Gap Between Your Sales Team and Customers and Supports Digital Transformation
- Audiences' Attitudes Toward Mobile Ads and Apps [Infographic]
- Why B2B Apps Need App Store Optimization Now More Than Ever